Here is the necessary legal stuff for you:
To complete your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering.
WHY NEED YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED AND HOW IT'S USED
We relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide Monica Lee Studios services, such as when using your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in Monica Lee Studios legitimate interest to improve services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about customers is important to business. Monica Lee Studios shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. Monica Lee Studios may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce Monica Lee Studios agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Monica Lee Studios holds about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Monica Lee Studios is required to store data for legal reasons) generally your personal information will be deleted upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Monica Lee Studios processing of some of your information based on the shops legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Monica Lee Studios after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.